- Day Shift (Desirable)
- Night Shift (Desirable)
- Overnight Shift (Desirable)
Complete job description
Machine Operator (f/m/d)
Berlin - Full time
Work with one of the largest mask manufacturers in Germany.
Decide to advance your career with a leading German mask manufacturer. At PPE Germany, we support our employees in realizing their future career plans. As a manager, we offer you a professional environment so that you can apply and develop yourself and your skills. PPE Germany is a crisis-proof, promising and up-and-coming company that gives you the opportunity to work with the most diverse people from all over the world.
As a Machine Operator Machine Operator (f/m/d) you will be responsible for:
- Your responsibilities include setting up, operating and monitoring modern mask machines.
- You will take over the associated quality testing, control & assurance within your field of activity.
- In addition, you will support the execution of upcoming maintenance and repair work. This includes tool change, preparation and adjustment.
- Finally, you will actively contribute your experience, initiative and skills to support continuous improvement activities.
"At PPE Germany you have the opportunity of a lasting and purposeful career. PPE Germany employees are always responsible developers and innovators. It is important to us that we give each individual the space for individual development."
- Head of Recruiting
You will make a difference here if you bring the following with you:
- You have completed training as an industrial mechanic or mechatronics technician (m/f/d) or have comparable qualifications.
- Ideally, you have already gained experience as a setter (m/f/d) or similar.
- You are used to the safe handling of measuring equipment.
- Personally you are characterized by fun at work, motivation, flexibility and ability to work under pressure.
- An independent and precise way of working as well as a high performance and quality awareness round off your profile.
- Fair, performance-oriented and competitive payment is essential for PPE Germany. To ensure this and to be relevant for all experts, we regularly review the standards in the market. In addition, we offer further training opportunities and, depending on the position and possibilities, individual and flexible working models.
PPE Germany also offers you other advantages:
- Excellent pay.
- The chance to help shape an exciting growth area in our company on your own responsibility and to break new ground.
- Secure job.
- Interesting professional and long-term perspectives in an expanding company.
- A dynamic team with friendly, highly qualified colleagues.
- Individual development opportunities and room for new ideas.
- Flat hierarchies.
- Good transport connections incl. parking spaces.
- Good opportunities for further education and training.
Have we convinced you? Then please send us your application with the following documents:
- Cover letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Your desired salary
- Next possible starting date
Type of position: Full-time, Part-time
- 8-hour shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Day shift
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
- Work location: On-site